Saturday 6 August 2011

Goldies, Silver and Jewellery today



Back to my favorite park today, a place I have only done once before but gave up on as it is littered with ali screw caps, bottle tops and pull tabs. Now I have more experience..............and the trusty Propointer I thought it was worth going over again. As you can see plenty of reward for the couple of hours spent hunting there. $25 in goldies, a pile of old decimal, a few pennys, 2 silver shilings and the most interesting piece was the NZ 1/2 penny made into a ring. It's soldered to a hallmarked silver band. Also dug another old pocket knife, the second this week that is not in the pics.
If the weather keeps fine I think I'll be back there tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I like it! The ultimate in Kiwiana Jewellery! :)

    Looks like a very promising park.

    ReplyDelete