Wednesday 4 January 2012

2011 tally......... The good stuff

Here are the final totals for 2011, my first full year detecting (I started in Oct 2010).
Total coins: 2594
Silver coins: 115
Pre Decimal coins inc silver: 592
Spending money (goldies): $699.00
Silver rings: 9
Silver bangles: 4
Other assorted silver pieces: 16
Gold rings: 4

I'm very happy with that lot out of this small community when compared to the larger citys. I'm pretty sure I'm the first to  hunt here and am fortunate in that respect.

On the wish list for this year...................

A '63 and '65 NZ penny
A '35 and '38 NZ 3d
A '38 and '39 NZ 6d
A George III coin
A gold soverign
A saphire ring  (request from Carol!)

5 comments:

  1. Well done Guy.
    Great result on the silver n gold.
    HH

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done very well! And I'm sure your '12 wish list will be fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I would like a 65 penny too...but I think it may be a bit tricky,.. the gold sovereigns are just waiting for me to get around to swinging the detector over..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant result in 12 months,heres to the next year....jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grats on the years finds! Sounds like quite a few of us are in our 1st year or just ending them ;)

    ReplyDelete