Sunday 5 June 2011

New headphones plus old ground equals more finds!

My headphones have been playing up for a while now, the last couple of months I have only had sound in one ear.................these were the phones I got with my detector when I bought it from the good ole USA. To cut a long story short, today I bit the bullet and purchased some new headphones, good quality TDK.......on special of course because I'm such a bargain hunter as well as a treasure hunter.

WOW! What a difference they make, I can hear every little difference in the tones. Tried the detector out in the front yard on an "iffy" signal I had never been able to locate before, I homed in on it straight away, it was only a bit of foil about 9" deep but gave me the hope that if I go over some old ground again I might pick up a few coins I might have missed before.

So I went sraight out this afternoon, back to the same place I was at this morning, went over the same ground 6 hrs later and....................... YES I was right! I dug 4 more pennys and a silver 3d. It just goes to show that something as simple as the quality of your headphones can make such a difference to your treasure hunting.

PLEASE, PLEASE, if you have some cheap shi**y headphones like I had, get yourself some decent ones and see the difference they make.

HH
Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment