Sunday 22 May 2011

My Treasure Chest

Well guys, seeing as I have a bit of catching up to do, I thought I would post some pics of my Treasure Chest...........these are my best finds this year, all the silver, the rings and a few other bits and pieces. The bullets are 68 cal from the time of the land wars in the 1860's. Over the next few days I'll be posting more of my finds from over the last 6 months or so, just so you can see what we get down here. I'll include the cutlery and keys of course, the spending money and the prize pennies. Will even collect a weeks worth of trash just to compare!












Enjoy these pics.

2 comments:

  1. You have some really cool stuff Guy.
    Specially the silver.
    I wonder why so many spoons get lost in your area.
    LOL.
    Looking forward to seeing more.
    HH

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing collection...so many armed forces buttons and bits.. were they all from the same area.. I pick them up here and there when I stumble upon the old camps they had around here, but not many.

    ReplyDelete